- Sat, 14:04: My tweets http://ff.im/-scCGM
- Sat, 15:04: obviously I have more to say on twitter lol http://ff.im/-scKUo
- Sat, 15:14: nephew has gone home now it's time for auntie to nap
- Sat, 18:44: had my nap and had my dinner now waiting for my sunday night shows
- Sat, 19:28: I am watching The Amazing Race #TheAmazingRace http://bit.ly/94wW3i
- Sat, 20:34: created an alternate twitter for my tv stuff @anyatvaddict in case anyone wants to add that twitter as well
- Sat, 20:44: RT @RNO_Updates: #AmazingRace just ended, but we already have our recap posted! Find out who slipped out of the race this week. Details: ...
- Sat, 21:19: I am watching CSI: Miami #CSI http://bit.ly/9cys8k
- Sat, 22:41: I am watching Did You Hear About the Morgans? #DidYouHearAboutTheMorgans http://bit.ly/d8Dy96
- Sat, 22:49: RT @getglue: Draperites unite! Get your very own #MadMen season finale sticker by checking-in during the show tonight: http://bit.ly/aWB ...
Is there a specific song or band that makes you yearn for the past?
Considering I spend lots of time listening to 80's bands... almost all of them makes me wish I could do over that time. I loved the 80's, the music,the movies, yes even the fashion. I'm sorry but the clothes out now emulating the 80's are no where near as cool or good as the actual clothes.
the skinny jeans or stretch jeans we had back then were awesome. they didn't stretch out and end up too big and baggy they actually stayed on and hugged your body. I'd kill to have a few pairs of those jeans now.